PGP: the Rost Therapy™ approach online
PGP: Rost Therapy™ certification - Online exam
Pelvic girdle pain and coccydynia management
Why training on pelvic girdle and tailbone pain treatment?
Pelvic girdle pain is a gigantic burden that affects an average of 45% of pregnant and postpartum women. Coccydynia affects both men and women in all stages of life and significantly compromises quality of life.
RTh Therapists can help the majority of these women & men in just a few sessions.
What is different about RTh courses? RTh Physiotherapy online courses
These renewed online courses are full of practical content to effectively assess and treat pelvic girdle pain and coccydynia within the RTh approach frame, with the RTh toolbox.
Cecile Röst MSc, Susannah Britnell PT & the RTh team have been successfully training physiotherapists & manual therapists for 30 years. This accumulated knowledge can now be found 100% online.
By taking the online courses you will get:
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to start treating uncomplicated cases of pelvic girdle pain and coccydynia
- A Diploma of Completion: you can submit this Theory Certificate to your professional association to obtain study points/accreditation points.
- 2-year listing on our ‘Find a therapist’ database with a public professional profile, where patients all over the world can find you as a schooled therapist
- If you wish to become certified as a Rost Therapist™ you can attend the last day of a live practical course (PGP and Coccydynia specialist) or our new online practical exam.
Rost Therapy™ certification
You have a choice to take our online course or our practical in person course to train in Rost Therapy. To become certified, you can then take our new online practical certification exam or attend one day of a practical in person course. For detailed information on how to get certified as an official Rost Therapist™, check the certification page. For more information on live practical courses, click here.
Want to join the RTh Network…
and get shown worldwide as a certified RTh therapist?
- Complete the PGP online course
- Join the practical Pelvic Girdle Pain Level I course OR: Complete the online PGP Level I: Certification exam